Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We are happy to answer questions about our services and procedures.
These are a selection of some common questions that patients have. If your question isn't answered here, please contact our office. It's important to us that our patients understand their dental care.
- Do you see kids in your office?
- Do you take x-rays and do fluoride treatments on children?
- My child may not cooperate at the dentist. Should I still bring them in?
- I'm not happy with the appearance of my teeth. What options are available for changing them?
- Am I too old for cosmetic dentistry?
- My teeth are discolored. What are my options?
- Do dental implants require any special care?
- What are the advantages of dental implants?
- How much are dental implants?
- Will my dentures feel uncomfortable?
- How long should I wear my dentures?
- Will I be able to eat normally with dentures?
- I brush and floss every day. Why do I need a cleaning?
- What happens during an examination?
- Why do I need x-rays?
- Will my root canal hurt?
- Why is a root canal necessary?
- What happens during a root canal?
- Why are my teeth stained?
- Will whitening my teeth hurt?
- What about over-the-counter teeth whitening kits?
- Do tooth-colored fillings look natural?
- Are composite fillings better than silver amalgam fillings?
- Does my insurance cover tooth-colored composite fillings?
- Are dental x-rays safe?
- How often do I need dental x-rays?
- How necessary are dental x-rays?